Saturday, April 12, 2008

Don't Hate...Appreciate


Ok, mom and Bob, let me know if you are able to see this. I set it up so that only people that I invite can view my blog. Believe it or not, I kind of miss blogging! Bob, have Angie try to look at it. Let her know that I left her out on purpose so that I could test it. I will send her and invite because I know she really wants to read my blog :)

10 comments:

rdmeeker said...

I AM SO HAPPY! I HAVE MISSED THIS BLOG.

I LIKE TO TYPE IN ALL CAPS!

Good job bringing back Cindy J

Brandi said...

What? You are already here? You do miss me...hehe! Ok, I think I just got so excited that I turned into Michael Jackson.

Tammy said...

Ummmmm.......excuse me miss, it seems as though you've stolen the "he,he,he" Michael Jackson quote from a message I left on your voice mail!!!! Give Props where Props is due.

Brandi said...

Why did you capitalize props?

Tammy said...

I don't know-chalk it up to being so stunned by you deciding to blog again, that I just lost touch!!

rdmeeker said...

Hey, I am trying not to hate, but...

What is there to appreciate?

I need posts, yo!

Tammy said...

ummmmm, didn't you say you missed blogging????????

Tammy said...

ummmmm, didn't you say you missed blogging????????

Mobea said...

Yea! You're back!!!! I've missed you. I love hearing about your little adventures, your sense of humor, your days of teaching. I still think you should have won the Dove contest. Have you considered trying out for "America's Next Top Model"? I think you would be great on that! And you don't have to be 5'7" and 100 lbs to win anymore!

Mobea said...

Or maybe the "Bachelorette"! Sorry, too lazy to get up and get the dictionary.